ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender: acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 16:26:30 +0100
From: Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Comments: To: Bara Buhnova <[log in to unmask]>, Olga Maximová <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Bara and Olga,

We have met with the team from Cypress who will host the womENcourage
2022,  and they would be interested in joining your team to get ramped up
for the next event after womENcourage 2021.
I will send an introduction email following this email.

Additionally,  I have been contacted by Emily Salkey from College Relations
at Google,  she is interested in learning about the event and would like to
gather more information.  I told her that I could set up a meeting with
the supporter chair for the events. I think  the supporters team should
meet to get our plan in place for benefits for supporters.

If you can send me the emails of the supporter team I can send a doodle for
all of us to discuss and then we can get started on getting supporters.

Bev Bachmayer
womENcourage Steering Committee Chair