ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2019 16:00:54 +0100
From:
Bev Backmayer <[log in to unmask]>
To: Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Cigdem,

Please ask Ruth for the ACM-WE lists.

Our goal for the mailing lists is to avoid a terrible confusion that occurred last year.  One mailing list (tutorials) was left in the website but the wrong emails were listed,  needless to say the new chairs did not receive the tutorial submissions and they were not considered for the event.  The authors never received information and we did not even know who sent anything until they came back to us.

So we would like to require yearly directed email lists.

Please let me know what you think.

Bev