BACM-ANNOUNCE Archives

BACM-Announce

bacm-announce@ACM.ORG

From:
Craig Holcomb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 06:47:05 -0400
Everyone,

     As I mentioned at the last Baltimore ACM meeting, BACM is going to pass
along notice of events that may be of interest.

     Morgan State University and IEEE Computer Society, Baltimore Chapter
will host the MSU Cyber Security Awareness Conference on Tuesday, October 26
2010 at the Calvin and Tina Tyler Ballroom located in the University Student
Center from 9 am to 4 pm.

     The event is free and open to students, faculty members and other
members of the greater Baltimore community. Leading cyber security
strategists including Ms. Pamela Warren of McAfee and Mr. Jeff Crume of IBM
will join Dr. Akpose of Morgan State University and Mr. David Opitz of
Loyola University and others in presenting different talks on cyber security
and the social media and social networking.

     For more information please see http://msusac.morgan.edu/.

     If you want to be removed from this list, please let me know.

     Thanks,

     Craig Holcomb

     Chair, Baltimore ACM