BAYCHI-DR Archives

ACM SIGCHI BayCHI SF Bay Area Design Research (Announcements)

BAYCHI-DR@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Franci McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Franci McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2017 22:26:11 -0500
Follow-up: Thank you for your interest in our recent BayCHI Design Research BOF event! Several attendees have asked where can they find more information about UI Tenets and Traps, and where can they purchase a copy of the Trap Cards. I'm sharing that information with the wider audience here. Best wishes, and hope to see you at another of our events soon :)
http://uitraps.com/

---

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 8:51 PM Franci McFarland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
All,

Come learn about:

"IT’S A TRAP! Remarkably Common UI Traps and How to Avoid Them in Your Designs.", presented by Steve Herbst (Amazon)

Followed by:

"Make UX A Part of the KPI Conversation With Universal Measures", presented by Andrea Peer (UserZoom)

Join us at UserZoom in San Jose starting at 5:30pm for snacks and socializing. The presentations begin at 6:30pm and there will be opportunity for additional snacks and socializing afterwards. See more details below.

Everyone is welcome to attend this meeting. You do not need to be a member of BayCHI to attend this meeting. Feel free to forward to anyone else you think might be interested. We look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,
Franci McFarland & Julie Baher, Co-Chairs of the BayCHI Design Research BOF