BAYCHI-DR Archives

ACM SIGCHI BayCHI SF Bay Area Design Research (Announcements)

BAYCHI-DR@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Franci McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Franci McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 23:50:51 -0400
All,

Come learn about:

"IT’S A TRAP! Remarkably Common UI Traps and How to Avoid Them in Your Designs.", presented by Steve Herbst (Amazon)

Followed by:

"Make UX A Part of the KPI Conversation With Universal Measures", presented by Andrea Peer (UserZoom)

Join us at UserZoom in San Jose starting at 5:30pm for snacks and socializing. The presentations begin at 6:30pm and there will be opportunity for additional snacks and socializing afterwards. See more details below.

Everyone is welcome to attend this meeting. You do not need to be a member of BayCHI to attend this meeting. Feel free to forward to anyone else you think might be interested. We look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,
Franci McFarland & Julie Baher, Co-Chairs of the BayCHI Design Research BOF