BAYCHI-DR Archives

ACM SIGCHI BayCHI SF Bay Area Design Research (Announcements)

BAYCHI-DR@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Mary Van Riper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Van Riper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2006 18:15:47 -0700
Here's a reminder for our meeting of the BayCHI Usability Engineering BOF /
Bay Area UPA Chapter on Tuesday, May 16th. We also have 4 openings for the
lab tour prior to the meeting--if you are interested, send your RSVP to
Joanna Sim. See more details below.

We'll see you Tuesday!

Mary VanRiper, Emily Hebard, Kaaren Hanson