BAYCHI-EAST Archives

ACM SIGCHI BayCHI SF Bay Area - East Bay (Announcements)

BAYCHI-EAST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Jennifer English <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer English <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:50:17 -0800
A great opportunity to attend Adaptive Path's "Redesigning Blogger"
workshop next Monday, November 8th in San Francisco for free ...

 ... see below

Date: November 8, 2004
Where: Hotel Monaco, San Francisco, CA

Redesigning Blogger
Join Adaptive Path's Jeffrey Veen and Stopdesign's Doug Bowman for a brand
new workshop where they'll show you how they successfully redesigned
Blogger and helped convert thousands of potential customers into actual
users. Learn how you can apply their process and insights to web design
projects you're currently working on or about to embark on.

More info on the Redesigning Blogger workshop can be found at:
http://www.adaptivepath.com/events/2004/sfo/

We hope to see some of your members there!

Thanks,
Patricia Marchetti
Marketing Manager
Adaptive Path