BAYCHI-UE Archives

ACM SIGCHI BayCHI SF Bay Area Usability Engineering (Announcements)

BAYCHI-UE@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Mary Van Riper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Van Riper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2010 17:59:45 -0700
Hello BayCHI Usability BoF/ BayArea UPA community,

We have potential user research presentations for September and October, but
need a place to meet that will accommodate about 80 people. If you are
interested in hosting a meeting for our community in September or October,
or in the future, please contact me.

Thanks,
Mary VanRiper
BayCHI Usability Engineering BoF Co-leader