BAYCHI-UE Archives

ACM SIGCHI BayCHI SF Bay Area Usability Engineering (Announcements)

BAYCHI-UE@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
"ACM SIGCHI BayCHI SF Bay Area Usability Engineering (Announcements)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Mary Van Riper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:24:49 -0700
The topic for our July 18th meeting will be "Gems from CHI and UPA."  We are
looking for 3-4 volunteers who want to help present interesting information
learned from CHI or UPA.

Please contact me if you are interested in helping to present the July 18th
BayCHI UE BOF/ Bay Area UPA Chapter meeting.

Thanks,
Mary VanRiper
BayCHI Usability Engineering BOF Leader