BAYCHI-UE Archives

ACM SIGCHI BayCHI SF Bay Area Usability Engineering (Announcements)

BAYCHI-UE@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Mary Van Riper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Van Riper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:48:26 -0800
Come join us next week (Tues 1/27) at Cisco to network with colleagues and
to learn about the latest trends with Collaboration and Remote Testing!
Snacks and socializing begin at 6:45pm.

Note that the Cisco building location has changed. The new location is
*Building
9* (as noted below and on the BayCHI website). See below all the details
about the meeting.

We hope to see you there!

 Mary VanRiper and Jenny Gove
BayCHI Usability Engineering BOF Co-Leaders