BAYCHI-UE Archives

ACM SIGCHI BayCHI SF Bay Area Usability Engineering (Announcements)

BAYCHI-UE@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
"ACM SIGCHI BayCHI SF Bay Area Usability Engineering (Announcements)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 06:47:49 -0700
From:
Howard Tamler <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone!

Join us for our September 21st joint meeting of the BayCHI Usability
Engineering BOF and Bay Area UPA Chapter. We'll meet at Google in Mountain
View.

The topic will be "Case Study - User Research Strategies for New Consumer
Software Products on a Tight Schedule" presented by Mary Van Riper.

If you plan to go, please RSVP to Nina Liou <[log in to unmask]>. (The meeting
room at Google will hold all who want to attend, but pre-registration is
required for this meeting at Google.) Please RSVP by Friday, September
17th to Nina Liou <[log in to unmask]>.

We hope to see you there!

Howard Tamler and Mary Van Riper
BayCHI Usability Engineering BOF co-leaders

Kaaren Hanson & Bonny Brown
Bay Area UPA Chapter co-leaders

DATE:   Tuesday, September 21, 2004

TIME:   7:30 - 9:00 pm (arrive at 7:00 for badging, socializing and snacks)

TOPIC:  Case Study - User Research Strategies for New Consumer Software
Products on a Tight Schedule

SPEAKER:  Mary Van Riper, Adobe

LOCATION: Google, Mountain View (see the URL below for directions)

FOR DETAILS, DIRECTIONS, AND LATE-BREAKING CHANGES, PLEASE SEE
http://www.baychi.org/calendar/20040921/