From:
Marcin Sikorski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marcin Sikorski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 2015 13:59:39 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to an exceptional fact that three HCI
conferences will be taking place in Warsaw in June, in the timespan of one
week --  HSI'2015, MIDI 2015 and ECCE 2015 (please see details below).

We think this information may be valuable especially for HCI researchers
from Asia and other continents, who within one-week stay in Europe can
attend three all HCI conferences.

More importantly, registration is still open for all there conferences !

Warsaw is a great place to visit, and we strongly encourage you to take this
one-time opportunity and to attend all these HCI-related events.

We will be glad to provide additional information if you have any further
questions.

Best regards,

Marcin Sikorski & Anke Dittmar

Co-Chairs of (collocated) ECCE 2015 and MIDI 2015

= = =

1) HSI'2015

HSI'2015 -  8th International Conference on Human System Interaction

25-27 June, 2015; Warsaw, Poland

http://www.welcometohsi.org/

Program:
http://www.welcometohsi.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/program_session.pdf

2) MIDI 2015

MIDI 2015 - Multimedia, Interaction, Design and innovation

29-30 June 2015; Warsaw, Poland

https://midi.pja.edu.pl/

Program: https://midi.pja.edu.pl/programme.html

3) ECCE 2015

ECCE 2015 - European Conference on Cognitive Ergonomics

30 June - 3 July 2015; Warsaw, Poland

https://ecce2015.pja.edu.pl/

Program:  https://ecce2015.pja.edu.pl/programme/

= = =