From:
INAS 2019 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INAS 2019 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2019 14:29:45 +0000
Dear Colleague,

We invite you to submit proposals to the 12th Annual INAS Conference 2019 (https://spb.hse.ru/inas2019/). The conference will take place at Higher School of Economics, Saint Petersburg (Russia), from 31 May till 2nd June.

**The extended deadline for submissions is February 20**.

Attached you find the Call for Proposals.

We look forward to receiving your contributions!

Best regards, Daniel Alexandrov, Anna Nemirovskaya, Ksenia Tenisheva, Ilya Musabirov, Anastasia Kuznetsova