From:
Antonio Krüger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Antonio Krüger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2017 10:38:03 +0200
Dear colleagues,

we have opened bidding on the organization of the ACM Conference on
Intelligent User Interfaces (IUI) to be held in 2020.

IUI is the prime venue to discuss and present research on the boundary
of HCI and AI. IUI has been held this year in Cyprus, it will be next
year in Tokyo and in 2019 move to Los Angeles. We would like in
particular to encourage bids, that reflect this geographical diversity
in the course of the years. Details on the call for bids can be found
here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9pmQ6dN9Wo7T1hpWW5TZ0NucWM/view?usp=sharing

If you have any questions related to the bidding procedure, please let me know.

Thanks for considering,

Antonio Krüger
(On behalf of the Steering Committee)

--

Prof. Dr. Antonio Krüger
Globus Endowed Professor for AI in Retail at Saarland University

Globus Headquarter:
Leipziger Straße 8, 66606 St. Wendel
Tel: +49.6851.909.8100
www.innovative-retail.de

DFKI GmbH:
Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbruecken, Germany
Phone +49.681.85775.5075
www.dfki.de/irl
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz (DFKI) GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff