Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:01:27 +0100
Title: Call For Participation HRI2008  - Early Registration Deadline is
January 31

Dear colleagues,

The deadline of early registration for the 2008 ACM/IEEE International
Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI2008) is January 31, 2008. We
hope you will register before the deadline.

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message.

Call For Participation :
2008 ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI 08)
http://www.hri2008.org

The 2008 ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human Robot Interaction
(HRI 2008) will take place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands on the 12-15 of
March, 2008. This year's theme, "Living With Robots,"
highlights the importance of the technical and social issues underlying
long-term human-robot interation towards companion and assistive robots
for long-term use in everyday life and work activities. HRI is a
single-track, highly selective annual conference that seeks to showcase
the very best interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research in
human-robot interaction with roots in psychology, cognitive science,
HCI, human factors, artificial intelligence, and robotics, and we invite
broad participation.

Three outstanding individuals will be giving invited talks at the
conference. They are:
- Professor Harold Bekkering, Nijmegen Institue for Cognition and
Information
- Professor Raja Chatila, Centre National De La Recherche Scientifique
- Professor Herbert Clark, Stanford University

For more information, please visit our website at
http://www.hri2008.org. If you have
questions, please email [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

The HRI 2008 Publicity Committee:
Takayuki Kanda, ATR
Vanessa Evers, University of Amsterdam