From:
Loren Terveen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Loren Terveen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 12:57:04 -0500
Hello SIGCHI Community:

The SIGCHI Executive Committee is again soliciting proposals for HCI
Summer/Winter Schools to be held in the next year. *Deadline to submit in
this round is June 1st, 2017*.

The HCI Summer/Winter Schools is a Special Funding Initiative of the SIGCHI
Development Fund (http://www.sigchi.org/about/funding/devfund). With this
initiative, we aim to support our mission in HCI education beyond our
regular workshops, conferences, and meetings.

We had a really successful Summer/Winter School CFP in December 2016 and
now have seven fantastic upcoming events!! http://www.sigchi.org/news/
sigchi-sponsored-hci-summer-winter-schools. To continue this momentum, we
are supporting another round of proposals. Please thoroughly read the
directions at http://www.sigchi.org/about/funding/hci-summer-winter-schools and
be sure to submit your proposal by the deadline of June 1st, 2017.

Thank you,
Loren Terveen