Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 20:00:24 +0100
From: Maria De Marsico <[log in to unmask]>
I'm glad to forward to the members the following CFP.

regrads

Maria
--------------------------------------
Please accept our apologies in case you receive multiple copies of this
message, due to cross-posting

Dear colleague,
we are organizing the workshop Interactive Environments and Emerging
Technologies for eLearning, IEETel 2015,
co-located with the conference ITHET 2015 (Lisbon, June 11-13 2015).

The CFP is at he webpage https://sites.google.com/site/ieetel2015/

we hope you find topics of your interest in it and like the idea of
submitting a paper.

Notice that abstract submission is due by
February 15, 2015 (extended date).

All the best
Marco Temperini
for The IEETel Program Committee