Sender:
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2019 07:40:27 +0000
Subject:
Zhiying Cui ([log in to unmask]) seeks studies on the effect of Anthropomorphism on Self-disclosure for a meta-analysis.
From:
Cui Zhiying <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,

We would like to learn about the effect of anthropomorphism of digital user interface on people’s self-disclosure through a meta-analysis.

If you are working on or have previously worked on this topic, we kindly ask you to send us your published or unpublished work to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. In particular, to include the study in our meta-analysis, we would like to ask for the correlation matrix, sample size, and reliability measures if available.

If you know of studies or individuals related to this topic, please also kindly write us an email. We highly appreciate your help.

Clarifications
Anthropomorphism could include visual appearance such as human-like image, social cues such as disclosing oneself first to encourage reciprocal disclosure, movement such as eye-blinking or nodding, responsiveness such as commenting on information provided by the customers, etc.
Digital user interface could include chatbots, conversational agents, virtual agents, etc.

Best wishes,
Zhiying

Zhiying Cui
PhD Candidate
Chair of Technology Marketing
Department of Management, Technology and Economics
ETH Zurich