Sender:
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2014 07:10:28 +0000
From:
Winyu Chinthammit <[log in to unmask]>
Hi CHI attendees,

 We are organising a Special Interest Group at CHI in Toronto:

 Title: “HCI in Food Product Innovation”
 Time: Monday April 28th, 2014, 11:00-12:20
 Place: Room 715A

 This SIG is an opportunity for CHI attendees to exchange their idea and outcomes around the theme of HCI in food industries. The food industry is a very large business covering a wide range of processes (production, logistics, consumer) but little has been explored in HCI context. We hope to bring together researchers from academy and industries to share their experiences and draw upon some guidelines for the future design and study.

 If you are interested to learn more about the area (what have been done?, what could/should be done?), please join our SIG meeting.

 For more detail on our SIG, the links to our abstract and 30-second video preview are below:

http://chi2014.acm.org/program/#s-sig111_sig111

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KASphYtTEe4

Looking forward to welcoming you to our SIG,

Winyu Chinthammit, HIT Lab AU, University of Tasmania, Australia

Henry Been-Lirn Duh, HIT Lab AU, University of Tasmania, Australia

Jun Rekimoto, University of Tokyo, Japan