From:
Sriram Subramanian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sriram Subramanian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:15:03 -0600
**** CSCW 2006 EARLY REGISTRATION CLOSES OCTOBER 6th!! ****

ACM 2006 Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW 2006)

Banff, Alberta, Canada, 4-8 November 2006

www.CSCW2006.org

        Early registration ends October 6th, 2006

       Online registration ends October 26th, 2006

Dear Colleague,

We would like to invite you to register now for the ACM 2006 Conference

on Computer Supported Cooperative Work.  This Conference will convene

November 4-8 in the scenic town of Banff, Alberta, Canada.

You can take advantage of discounted rates by registering by October 6th.

The conference program will include full research papers, notes, videos,

interactive posters, demonstrations, panels, tutorials, workshops, a

doctoral colloquium, and other exciting activities.

Please forward this message to anyone who you think may be interested.

If you have any questions regarding registration, please visit our web

site at http://cscw2006.org/registration.html or contact us by email at

We look forward to seeing you in Banff!

Pamela Hinds and David Martin

Conference Co-Chairs

The CSCW Conference is the premier venue for presenting research and

development achievements in the design, introduction, and use of

technology that affect groups, organizations, communities and

societies. Although work is an important area of focus for the

conference, technology is increasingly supporting a wide range of

recreational and social activities. As more and more people in all

regions of the globe are able to interact online we are rapidly moving

toward a Computer Supported Collaborative World.

CSCW has consistently been at the leading edge of thinking about the

role of coordination and communication technologies in our lives and

CSCW 2006 will play an important role in continuing this tradition.

Come and join us for a stimulating and exciting event.