Sender:
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2020 16:11:54 +0900
From:
SensysML Workshop <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Researchers,

We would like to invite you to participate in the 2nd International
Workshop on Challenges in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for
Internet of Things (AIChallengeIoT 2020 <https://aichallengeiot.github.io/>)
which will be held in conjunction with ACM SenSys 2020
<http://sensys.acm.org/2020/>.

Date: 16 November, 2020

Workshop Webpage: https://aichallengeiot.github.io/

We have an exciting program consisting of

   -

   Keynote by Nic Lane (University of Cambridge and Samsung AI, UK) on

What is Next for the Efficient Machine Learning Revolution?
<https://aichallengeiot.github.io/keynote.html>

   -

   Panel Discussion on “Sustainable AI at the edge — deploying systems that
   work today and tomorrow <https://aichallengeiot.github.io/panel.html>”
   with a diverse set of panelists:
   -

      Hamed Haddadi <https://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/h.haddadi> (Imperial
      College London, UK)
      -

      Prateek Jain <https://www.prateekjain.org/> (Microsoft Research,
      India)
      -

      Santosh Kumar <https://md2k.org/santosh.html> (University of Memphis,
      USA)
      -

      Valerie Liptak <https://www.linkedin.com/in/valerie-liptak-b0854b12/>
      (Amazon, USA)
      -

      Pete Warden <https://www.linkedin.com/in/petewarden/> (Google, USA)

      -

   Technical Sessions (10 paper presentations)

We look forward to your participation in our workshop. Please forward this
information to anybody who might be interested.

Best regards,
Organizing Committee
AIChallengeIoT 2020