From:
G Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
G Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:06:23 -0600
      **** CSCW 2006 EARLY REGISTRATION CLOSES OCTOBER 6TH!! ****

ACM 2006 Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW 2006)

Banff, Alberta, Canada, 4-8 November 2006

www.CSCW2006.org <http://www.cscw2006.org/>

        Early registration ends October 6th, 2006
       Online registration ends October 26th, 2006

Dear Colleague,

We would like to invite you to register now for the ACM 2006 Conference
on Computer Supported Cooperative Work.  This Conference will convene
November 4-8 in the scenic town of Banff, Alberta, Canada.

You can take advantage of discounted rates by registering by October 6th.
The conference program will include full research papers, notes, videos,
interactive posters, demonstrations, panels, tutorials, workshops, a
doctoral colloquium, and other exciting activities.

Please forward this message to anyone who you think may be interested.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please visit our web
site at http://cscw2006.org/registration.html or contact us by email at

We look forward to seeing you in Banff!

Pamela Hinds and David Martin
Conference Co-Chairs

The CSCW Conference is the premier venue for presenting research and
development achievements in the design, introduction, and use of
technology that affect groups, organizations, communities and
societies. Although work is an important area of focus for the
conference, technology is increasingly supporting a wide range of
recreational and social activities. As more and more people in all
regions of the globe are able to interact online we are rapidly moving
toward a Computer Supported Collaborative World.

CSCW has consistently been at the leading edge of thinking about the
role of coordination and communication technologies in our lives and
CSCW 2006 will play an important role in continuing this tradition.
Come and join us for a stimulating and exciting event.