From:
Simon Buckingham Shum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simon Buckingham Shum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 09:59:26 +0100
From: "Mikael Lind" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 28 May 2008 09:28:37 BDT
Subject: CFP 3rd Intl. Conference on the Pragmatic Web (ICPW 2008)
[Extended deadline]

The 3rd Intl. Conference on the Pragmatic Web (ICPW 2008) will be held
Sep 29-30 in Uppsala, Sweden.

Does your research concern the future of the Web as an arena for
collaboration and innovation? If so you might be happy to know that we
have decided to extend the submission deadline for ICPW 2008 by one
week. Hence, there is still time to finalize that ground breaking paper
of yours.

***** Extended deadline for Pragmatic Web 2008 *****

Apologies for cross-posting

Due to popular demand by contributors we have decided to move the
submission deadline a week forward for ICPW 2008

The 3rd Intl. Conference on the Pragmatic Web (ICPW 2008) will be held
Sep 29-30 in Uppsala, Sweden.

The Pragmatic Web conference is a unique forum to envision and debate
how the emerging social, semantic, multimedia Web mediates the ways in
which we construct shared meaning. While there is much research and
development into topics relevant to this challenge such as
collaboration, usability, knowledge representation, media,
interoperability, software engineering and social informatics, the
Pragmatic Web conference provides common ground for dialogue at the
nexus of these topics.

Submission deadline: 6th of June 2008 [extended deadline]

Full call for papers can be found at http://www.pragmaticweb.info/

ICPW 2008 is organized by Uppsala University in collaboration with The
Scandinavian Chapter of the AIS (IRIS), ACM SIGWEB, and Lero - The Irish
Software Engineering Research Centre.

Proceedings will be published through the ACM Digital Library. We are
also negotiating with The International Journal of Web Based Communities
about a special issue with selected revised papers.

We look forward for your submission

Pär J. Ågerfalk (General chair)
Harry Delugach (Co-program chair)
Mikael Lind (Co-program chair)