PETRA 2020 - The 13th PErvasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments Conference
June 30-July 3, 2020 - Corfu, Greece
We cordially invite you to submit papers to PETRA workshops, which will be held in June 30-July 3, 2020, in Corfu, Greece.
The mission of the PETRA conference is to provide an interdisciplinary forum for emerging technologies in pervasive computing, human-computer interaction (HCI), human-robot interaction (HRI), and applications related to enhancing the quality of life.
The umbrella theme of the conference is pervasive ambient intelligent environments. It includes hardware and software innovations in the areas of multimodal human sensing, sensor devices, and robots to enable persons with disabilities, machine learning algorithms, data fusion, motion analysis, computer-aided rehabilitation, gaming, gesture recognition, telehealth monitoring, big data software methods, assistive devices for persons with impaired vision, mobility or other impairments needing support.
The conference proceedings will be published in the ACM Digital Library as part of the ACM ICPS program.
Upcoming Deadlines (Full list<http://petrae.org/deadlines.html>)
* Conference Full/Short Papers: January 17, 2020
* Workshop Papers: March 20, 2020
* Conference Poster Papers: March 20, 2020
* Early Registration Deadline: April 25, 2020
Three exciting keynotes speakers have been confirmed for PETRA '20. For more information, visit http://petrae.org/keynote.html.
1. Computer vision methods for capturing and interpreting human motion
By Prof. Antonis Argyros, Computer Science Department, University of Crete, Greece
1. Recent Progress in Invasive and Noninvasive Brain-Computer Interfaces
By Dr. Dean J. Krusienski, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
1. AI Platforms in Europe: From AI4EU to SPEAKER – A Speech Assistance Platform "Made in Germany"
By Dr. Joachim Köhler, Fraunhofer Institute for Intelligent Analysis and Information Systems IAIS, Germany
PETRA'20 is hosting 11 workshops that cover various topics. For more information please visit http://petrae.org/workshops/.
1. AGENT<http://www.petrae.org/workshops/agent.html> - MultimodAl SiGnal Sensing/Analysis, Innovative Interactive Environments and PersoNalized Behavioral Modeling for Improving QualiTy-of-Life
2. AI4XR<https://ai4xr.blogs.dsv.su.se/> - Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Extended Reality (VR/AR)
3. DAEM<http://www.petrae.org/workshops/daem.html> - Workshop on Designing Assistive Environments for Manufacturing
4. DigiTAl<http://www.petrae.org/workshops/DigiTAl.html> - Workshop on Digital Health Systems for The Ageing Population
5. HealthWear<http://www.petrae.org/workshops/HealthWear.html> - Workshop on Wearable Systems and Applications for Smart Healthcare
6. IoT-MAT<http://www.petrae.org/workshops/IoTMAT.html> - Internet-of-Things and Multimodal Assistive Technologies at Home: A Hands-on Workshop
7. OurProjects<http://www.petrae.org/workshops/OurProjects.html> - Workshop on Disseminating Large Scale Research Projects Related to Human Life and Performance
8. PerInt<http://www.petrae.org/workshops/PerInt.html> - Workshop on Pervasive Intelligence in Engineering
9. RAI4Children<http://www.petrae.org/workshops/RAI4Children.html> - Workshop on Innovative Technological and Robot-Assisted Interventions for Children with Autism Spectrum or other Neurodevelopmental Disorders
10. RoboSense<http://www.petrae.org/workshops/RoboSense.html> - Workshop on Robotic Sensing in Human-Robot Interaction.
11. Smart-Access<http://www.petrae.org/workshops/Accessibility_Smart_City.html> - Workshop on Accessibility and the Smart City: Technological Challenges and Open Accessibility Issues
For any questions, please feel free to check our website www.petrae.org<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.petrae.org&data=02%7C01%7Cpetrae%40UTA.EDU%7Cd562e3bde09440b1816b08d698dae58c%7C5cdc5b43d7be4caa8173729e3b0a62d9%7C0%7C0%7C636864463263768201&sdata=e%2B%2FA4psRgBgzGklDFQsweVaJyWPzX0V%2FrB33DZ7PIOc%3D&reserved=0> or contact us at [log in to unmask] .
PETRA 2020 Coordinating Committee
Email: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please visit https://listserv.acm.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS.
For news of CHI books, courses & software, join CHI-RESOURCES
mailto: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe from CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS send an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
For further details of CHI lists see http://listserv.acm.org