From:
Barry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:54:56 +0000
Hello all,

If you haven't been inundated with emails about alt.chi already - we'd also like to invite you to be a reviewer for alt.chi.

alt.chi 2007 has four dedicated sessions in the CHI program and papers will be selected using a completely open non-anonymous reviewing process.  We need your reviews to make this work!

Any members of the community can sign up to review any of our 44 submissions.  The  whole community is invited to take part in the selection process. In particular, we want to encourage discussion and debate on what makes a good alt.chi (or regular CHI) submission, what makes a good review, and, ultimately, what makes for a fruitful conference experience.

So sign up, and we look forward to your reviews!

http://www.viktoria.se/altchi/

Timeline:
2nd February        Review and discussion of submissions starts
12th March        Chairs present shortlist of selected submissions
19th March        Invitation of successful submissions to be presented at the conference

More details on the alt.chi track can be found at:
www.chi2007.org/submit/altchi.php

Barry Brown and Lars Erik Holmquist, alt.chi 2007 chairs