Sender:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:19:57 -0600
From:
Susan Dray <[log in to unmask]>
+++++++++++++Apologies if this is redundant++++++++++++++++++++

The 2006 UPA Conference needs your Idea Market and Poster submissions!

The submission deadline for Idea Markets and Posters for the 2006 UPA
Conference has been extended to January 23 -- which is just around the
corner! As is usually the case, a lot of folks have been meaning to get
around to it...well, here is a gentle reminder that now would be a good
time.

While we've received some submissions, the conference requires quite a few
more. We recognize that everybody's busy getting back into the swing of
things after the holidays, and therefore if you need a little more time to
get your submission in, you now have until January 23.

If you've been putting it off, please send us your proposal now. Keep in
mind that it doesn't take much time to prepare a submission for Idea Markets
or posters. We welcome your submissions and hope that having another week
will allow you the time you need to send in your proposals.

Feel free to contact the Idea Markets and Posters co-chairs with questions.
We'd be glad to help. We look forward to hearing from you in the next week.

Respectfully,

Idea Markets:
Deborah Sova, [log in to unmask]
Hank Henry, [log in to unmask]