From:
Matthew Turk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Turk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:19:53 -0800
Dear friends & colleagues,

We're pleased to announce the first call for papers for the upcoming
International Conference on Multimodal Interfaces (ICMI-PUI'03), which
will be held Nov. 5-7, 2003 in Vancouver, Canada. This event represents
the merger of past Perceptive User Interface Workshops with the previous
International Conferences on Multimodal Interfaces initiated in China -
which now have joined together to create one annual ACM-sponsored
international conference. This conference will present the latest
multidisciplinary work on multimodal interfaces, systems and
applications. Submissions for all categories are due April 21st.

See the conference web site, http://icmi.cs.ucsb.edu, for details.

We look forward to seeing many of you in Vancouver!

Sharon Oviatt, Oregon Health & Sciences University
Conference General Chair