Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2018 15:13:48 +0800
Sender:
From:
Weimin Li <[log in to unmask]>
Call for Papers

IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems

Special Issue on Human-Centric Cyber Social Computing

Emerging cyber technology permeates not only our working environment but
also our daily life. We enjoy various cyber-enabled online services, e.g.,
use smartphones for navigation and friendships via SNS, and do business
through the cyber space, where a large amount of human-centric data in
man-man and man-machine systems are produced. With AI-enhanced technical
analysis, these human-centric data can be effectively used to better serve
humanity.

This special issue aims to seek new understanding of attributes common to
human and cyber society, and reveal theoretical and practical problems of
cyber social systems in a computational way. We solicit high-quality
academic and technical papers addressing issues, challenges and promising
solutions extensively related to human-centric cyber social computing.

Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Human-centric big data analysis
- User behavior modeling and analysis
- Social influence analysis
- Dynamic community detection and structural analysis
- AI-enhanced semantic social network analysis
- Data-driven interdisciplinary modeling and analysis
- Information diffusion in cyber social systems
- Trust and reputation in cyber social systems
- Privacy and security in cyber social systems
- Cyber-enabled and AI-enhanced healthcare services

Important Dates
Submission Due: Feb. 1, 2018
First-round Review Result: Apr.  1, 2019
Final Decision: June 1, 2019
Tentative Publication Date: August 1, 2019

Submission
Please submit your papers through the online system (
https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tcss) and be sure to select the manuscript
type “Special Issue on Human-Centric Cyber Social Computing.”

Guest Editors
Qun Jin, Waseda University, Japan
Weimin Li (Corresponding Editor), Shanghai University, China
Song Guo, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, China
Sethuraman Panchanathan, Arizona State University, USA