From:
Pamela Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2019 22:31:42 -0500
Hello All,

As members of the SIGCHI Racial and Ethnic Diversity and Inclusion
Voluntary Working Group, we invite you to take a survey about inclusivity
and diversity within the ACM SIGCHI community. We want you to share your
lived experiences and honest opinions on how ACM SIGCHI can be more
inclusive. We intend to publish the results of this survey in a future
SIGCHI conference, so that your voices can be amplified and heard.

Please note that some of the survey questions may ask you to recall
experiences from your past that may be traumatic. So, feel free to skip any
questions you are uncomfortable answering. We would also like to thank
everyone who gave us feedback on how to improve our initial survey. Ronald
Metoyer, Pamela Gibbs, Pamela Wisniewski, Eiad Yafi, Karla Badillo and
Salma Elsayed: Survey Link:

Complete Survey Here
<https://ucf.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2tU3Agh0MrDLDeZ?fbclid=IwAR0M4oc5nw4UXMp0P9f3silsAQvu6ekyA1-FHwwnLXNOHUKvd1blBjs1fMY>

Kindest regards.