Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2019 10:24:28 +0000
From:
"Christer, Kirsty" <[log in to unmask]>
Hello
We are extending the deadline for Design4Health2020 submissions to Sun 5 Jan 2020 23.59 CET. Apologies for cross posting.

We have already had a fantastic response to the call for papers but we are aware that some users have had difficulties submitting online. Please see the note below if this applies to you.

Full information on the themes and submission process is in the attached document, and follow us at @design4health.

Best wishes from the conference organisers

Kirsty Christer, Sabine Wildevuur, Claire Craig and Paul Chamberlain

Problems submitting?
If you have created a user account but do not see the option to submit to the conference, this means that you are not enrolled as an Author.

If you are a new user, click the [Account] tab (top right) to create an account. Please ensure that you complete the required fields and check the boxes for :
• Confirmation: Send me a confirmation email including my username and password
• Create account as Author: Able to submit items to the conference
Then click [User home] and you should see the option to click [New Submission] for this conference.

---
Kirsty Christer
The Design Journal<https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rfdj20/current> – Ed. Asst.| Design for Health<https://www.tandfonline.com/loi/rfdh20> – Asst. Ed. | Lab4Living<http://www.lab4living.org.uk/> – Comms., Sheffield Hallam University, UK
[log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]> +44 (0) 114 225 6918 @lab4living @design4health

Call for papers: Design4Health2020 deadline 6 Jan 2020
Call for papers: Special Issue: Smart Textiles<https://think.taylorandfrancis.com/the-design-journal-smart-textiles/?utm_source=TFO&utm_medium=cms&utm_campaign=JOG10509#?utm_source=CPB&utm_medium=cms&utm_campaign=JOG10509> deadline 20 Jan 2020