Sender:
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 2015 12:52:17 +0000
From:
Kasper Hornbæk <[log in to unmask]>
Dear HCI and CHI people,

We're currently running an unofficial survey to gather opinions about CHI reviews. The aim is to study what authors like about reviews, investigate where authors and reviewers commonly disagree, and offer directions for improving the CHI reviewing guidelines.

Please participate at http://tinyurl.com/unofsurv if you have submitted to CHI 2016.

In the survey, you can directly quote the reviews that you have received (if you want to do so). We discuss the ethics of sharing reviews in the beginning of the survey (or jump to http://tinyurl.com/sharereviews). We are especially interested in reviewers' reactions to the different ways people report user studies but anything that YOU find particularly positive or negative about reviews are interesting and can go into the survey.

Kind regards and best wishes for the holidays,
Pierre Dragicevic, Yvonne Jansen & Kasper Hornbæk