From:
MoCS 2021 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MoCS 2021 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2021 15:46:01 +0200
Good morning,

It is my pleasure to announce the Deadline Extension for the "11th Workshop
on Management of Cloud and Smart City Systems" (MoCS 2021).
MoCS 2021 will be held in Athens, Greece September 5, 2021, and will be
part of the 26th IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC 2021)
conference.

Important dates
Paper submission due: July 1, 2021 *July 8, 2021 (FIRM!)*
Notification due: July 18, 2021
Workshop date:  September 5, 2021

Those are the three reasons why you may want to submit your work to our
workshop:
- Accepted papers will be included in the ISCC 2021 Conference
Proceedings (Indexed by Scopus and WebOfScience!);
- Accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library;
- Best Paper Award will be presented.

Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
-Application of cloud and MEC systems to smart cities services.
-Models for context-aware crowdsensing techniques at urban-level scale.
-Human-enabled Edge Computing (HEC) paradigm.
-Cloud to Edge continuum.
-Edge data center deployment in urban environments.
-Cloud quantum service model.
-Hybrid quantum for smart city systems.
-ML- and AI-based approaches cloud/edge-based smart city applications.
-AI-driven models, architectures, and frameworks for edge computing.
-Experiences on the (re)use of open platforms for cloud-integrated smart
cities services.
-Design and evaluation tools for scalability and efficient resource
allocation in smart c-cities.
-Design and application of cloud/edge technologies to Intelligent Transport
Systems (ITS).
-Vehicular cloud architectures for provisioning of smart cities services.
-Models and paradigms for the management of cloud/MEC services
within/between data.
-Data-driven approaches for smart transportation in urban areas.
-Blockchain solutions for secure and reliable transactions between the
counterparts in data sharing/trading.
-Security and privacy techniques to cloud/edge-based smart city
applications.
-Post-quantum security and privacy for smart city applications.

You can find more information on our website: https://sites.google.com/view/
mocs-2021/
And this is the link to our CFP:
http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=133748