From:
Yalda Ghasemi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yalda Ghasemi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2020 12:29:14 -0500
Hello everyone,

We are conducting an exciting survey study to determine how users respond to different modes of interaction in an Augmented Reality (AR) environment. You can participate in this study regardless of your knowledge about AR. You can experience what the interaction looks like with the videos that are included in the survey. The survey will take about 20 minutes of your time. Participation is voluntary and strictly anonymous. We will award a $10 e-gift card (Amazon or Starbucks) to randomly selected participants.

Please click on the following link if you want to participate in this research study:
https://tinyurl.com/y4a8kblu

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Yalda Ghasemi
Doctoral student in Industrial Engineering
Human-in-Mind Engineering Research (HiMER) Lab
www.himer-lab.uic.edu
Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
University of Illinois at Chicago