Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:48:53 -0700
From:
Henry Gladney <[log in to unmask]>
The Digital Document Quarterly newsletter volume 8 number 2 is available at
http://home.pacbell.net­/ hgladney/ddq_8_2.htm.  Its table of contents is
available at http://home.pacbell.net­/hgladney/ddq.htm#Y2009.

The number of digital archiving and preservation publications seems to be
decreasing.  We speculate that novel possibilities have been exhausted, and
that practical implementations are slow to appear because of insufficient
public interest.

The number includes more reading recommendations than usual because I have
encountered a great many interesting works.

Best wishes, Henry

H.M. Gladney, Ph.D.     http://home.pacbell.net/hgladney/   (408)867-3933