Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2017 19:12:07 +0700
From:
International Conference Published in SCOPUS Indexed Journal <[log in to unmask]>
***Our sincere appology  for cross posting of this Call for Paper. ***

Call for Full Paper

******************

The 2nd International Conference on Contemporary eConomics and finanCial governanCe
2017

The Inter 4C 2017

16 - 17 December 2017

The Ambarukmo Hotel, Yogyakarta Indonesia

http : // inter4c[dot]org

******************

Dear Professors, Researchers, and Practitioners,

The main goal of The Inter4C 2017 is to provide an opportunity for academics
and professionals from a variety of fields to meet and exchange ideas and expertise
in their field and beyond.

The FINAL Deadline Full Paper Submission :      17 July 2017

An additional goal of The Inter4C 2017 is to provide a place for academics
and professionals with inter-disciplinary interests related to business-economics
to interact with participants within and outside their own particular disciplines.

The Inter4C 2017 main theme is the following:
"The Role of Econometric and Banking - Financial Simulation and Foresting in
Macro/Micro Economics"

On behaf of Committee, it’s a great pleasure to invite you to submit your research
paper to The 2nd International Conference on Contemporary eConomics and finanCial
governanCe 2017 (The Inter4C 2017) which will be held at The Ambarukmo Hotel,
Yogyakarta Indonesia, during 16 - 17 December 2017.

The detail of Inter4C is in http : // inter4c[dot]org

The Publication of Inter4C 2017 is in Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences
(FJMS) – ISSN 0972 - 0871 that indexed in Q3 - SCOPUS Indexed

Please visit http : // inter4c[dot]org / submission.php   for full paper submission
procedures .

Please visit http : // inter4c[dot]org / registration.php for Registration
procedures.

Please visit http : // inter4c[dot]org/conf_location.php for conference location.

We would like your kindness to forward this Call for Paper to your colleagues/students.

Please email us for any questions to inteinter4c[at]gmail.com

Looking forward to meet you in The Inter4C 2017 , Yogyakarta, Indonesia.

Sincerely yours,

The Inter4C2017   Publicity Chair

***Our sincere appology  for cross posting of this Call for Paper. ***

To unsubscribe our mailing list, please go Here