From:
José Coelho <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
José Coelho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2014 11:26:37 +0000
Hi ,

My name is Josť Coelho, I'm PhD student at Informatics Department of
Faculty of Sciences at University of Lisbon, and my PhD is focused on older
adults and the use of Social Network Services, tablets and TV by this
segment of the population.

I've been collecting answers to an online questionnaire focusing on the
elderly, from several institutions here in Portugal, but I still need some
output from older adults living outside my country, so that the results
reflect, as much as possible, on the world population.

Therefore, I write to you, asking for the possible support disseminating
this questionnaire: *http://tinyurl.com/n6zvzok*<http://tinyurl.com/n6zvzok>

I thank you in advance for any help that you can give me.
disseminating
Best regards,

Josť Coelho
about.me/josebcoelho