From:
Soraia Prietch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Soraia Prietch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2020 16:26:57 -0400
Hi, everybody!

Let's participate in the Brazilian Symposium on Human Factors in Computing Systems (IHC'20)?

We invited you to interact with the scientific community in the main event in the field of Human-Computer Interaction in Brazil from October, 26th to 30th.

IHC has been successful in disseminating research results, attracting researchers, professors, students, and industry professionals involved in the area of Human-Computer Interaction.

The integration of different backgrounds, resulting from the interdisciplinarity inherent to Human-Computer Interaction, leads to a vibrant environment for exchanging ideas about work in progress and conducive to the emergence of partnerships, projects, orientations, professional contacts, among others.

The symposium is promoted by the Brazilian Computer Society (SBC), through the Special Committee on Human-Computer Interaction (CEIHC).

Since its first edition, in 1998, IHC has been disseminating research results in the area of HCI from north to south of the country and the number of participants has been increasing every edition. Thus, IHC has been consolidated every year and, currently, it is a long-awaited event by the Brazilian HCI community.

Due to the situation of the COVID-19, the IHC'20 will be performed online and we expect to promote a great and unforgettable experience for participants.

http://ihc2020.ufvjm.edu.br/
Instagram: @ihc2020online

Best regards ;)