Sender:
From:
Cristiano Storni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2017 11:26:58 +0100
Dear All,

we would like to expand the DRS's 2018 Conference International Review
College for the upcoming Design Research Society Conference 2018. DRS2018
will be held in Limerick, Ireland between June 25th and June 28th next
year. Please visit our website at drs2018limerick.org to see further
details about what is sure to be a great event.

The quality of reviewing will be critical to the success of the conference
with all accepted papers published and we are aiming, as with previous
conferences, to achieve a high standard. We have taken care to structure
the review process to ensure reviewers and authors give and receive
consistent reviews.  One feature is that authors will be able to provide
feedback to us about the quality of the reviews they receive so we can
continue to develop our DRS Review College for future conferences.

If you would like to act as reviewer for the upcoming Design Research
Society's 2018 Conference and become part of the Conference International
Review College, please send us an email to [log in to unmask]
Our expectation is that reviewers will have good subject knowledge,
experience of the review process, and a track record of publishing in
academic journals. We expect reviewers to have at least one publication in
an international journal or venue proving their have experienced a
double-blind review. Please make sure you include this information when you
contact us. If approved by the Programme committee, the potential reviewers
will then need to register to the ConfTool (www.conftool.pro/drs2018/). The
Programme committee will then update their status to reviewers.

As reviewer, you will contribute to a double blind peer review process of
full papers.  Once you have submitted your review you will be able to see
any other reviews of the same paper.  You can choose the number of papers
you review and select your priority tracks/topics, so you receive papers
within your expertise. All members of the International Review Committee
who submit the reviews assigned to them will be listed in the conference
proceedings.

We have tried to give as much time as possible for reviewing to take place
as we understand the pressures on colleagues.  The timetable for the review
process is as follows:

* Papers will be allocated for review during the last week of November and
the first week of December 2017

* Reviews should be submitted by the third week of January 2018

We are looking forward to hear from you

Best wishes,
Cristiano Storni, University of Limerick
DRS2018 Programme Committee Chair

On behalf of the chairs of the DRS2018 Programme Committee:
Professor Peter Lloyd, University of Brighton
Dr Cristiano Storni, University of Limerick
Dr Erik Bohemia, Loughborough University
Dr Rebecca Cain, University of Warwick
Dr Simon O' Rafferty, University of Limerick
Dr Stella Boess, Delft University of Technology

--
Cristiano Storni, PhD

Lecturer, Researcher, Course Director of the MSc/MA in Interactive Media
Computer Science Building CS2-032
Interaction Design Centre
Dept. of Computer Science & Information Systems
University of Limerick - Limerick
Office: +353 61 202632
Fax: +353 61 213484

IDC personal Page
<http://mccarthyk.richie.idc.ul.ie/wordpress/people/christiano-storni/>
Interactive media: Imedia.csis.ul.ie
MSc/MA in Interactive media 2017 (Brochure)
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/sg35rgxh0l0d2m8/Interactive%20Media%20Jan%202017.pdf?dl=0>
-
NEW programme!!!
New students' projects available: Digital Art Week Now (Exhibition)
<http://www.dawn.ul.ie> 2017