Sender:
From:
"Joseph A. Konstan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:56:09 -0600
Colleagues,

        I'm pleased to pass along an invitation from Gavriel Salvendy (the
chair of the HCI International conference) to subscribe to the HCI
International NEWS.  I know that many of you value having a diverse set of
sources of professional information and may enjoy the book reviews, links to
interesting articles, and other content in the newsletter.

Joseph A. Konstan
President, ACM SIGCHI

   Hi SIGCHI Colleagues,

   You are cordially invited to subscribe to the HCI International NEWS
   (http://lists.ics.forth.gr/mailman/listinfo/hciinternational). The
   HCI International NEWS is a free bimonthly electronic newsletter
   about HCI topics, news in the area of HCI, book reviews, specialized
   press reviews, upcoming meetings and conferences, HCI technology,
   the HCI International Conference & Exposition, and more. HCI
   International NEWS is currently subscribed by over 6000 people in
   over 40 countries.

   I look forward to welcoming you to HCI International News.

   Cheers,
   Gavriel Salvendy

   Previous issues of the HCI International NEWS are available on-line:

   http://www.hci-international.org/press-room/