From:
Kyung-Nam Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kyung-Nam Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 02:20:44 +0900
Hello,

I received MS degree at kwangju institute of science and technology
(korea) in Feb, 1999. I wrote the thesis entitled "vision-based eye-
gaze tracking" and developed a gaze interface for PC. My research
experience lies in
   - vision-based user interface
   - gaze estimation by eye and face tracking (patent)
   - parallel computer vision platform in networked workstations.

I now work as a coordinator and developer on the project named
'EyeTalk',multimodal user interface in car environment, including
eye-gaze tracking, lip-reading, and speech recognition. I am also
preparing to apply to Ph.D program and looking for a professor who
is interested in my potential. You can find more at my web page at:

   http://parallel.kjist.ac.kr/~knkim

If you are interested in me, I'd appreciate hearing from you.
Beside my purpose of this posting, you may get useful information
in my web page.

Thanks.

Kyung-Nam Kim,                    ( [log in to unmask] )
Research Associate,
Dept.of Information & Communications,
Kwangju Institute of Science and Technology
Oryong-dong 1 Puk-gu, Kwangju, Korea (500-712)

http://parallel.kjist.ac.kr/~knkim
TEL +82-62-970-2280,  FAX +82-62-970-2204