Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Jonathan Arnowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:49:53 -0700
Hello everyone,

The CHI2004 conference will be attempting to iterate the DUX2003
DesignCase Submission form in their new update of the Design Expo. For
details on how to submit, please see the call for participation at:
http://www.chi2004.org/cfp/designexpo.html

We are also looking for volunteers to review case studies as well. If
you are a senior level designer involved in HCI, you can sign up to
volunteer to review at the following URL:
https://precisionconference.com/~sigchi

The Design Expo, while not a part of DUX in that the AIGA is not
cosponsoring, this will inform the DUX05 submission format and your
participation will help inform and improve the design case submission.
Much of the feedback of the DUX03 conference has gone into the
re-iteration of the case study format. The biggest changes we are
trying to make are introducing analytical components to the design case
in much the same way that a Management Case Study does for an MBA study.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Vienna!

Jonathan Arnowitz
Design Expo Co-Chair