From:
Merrie Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Merrie Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 20:25:41 -0700
Registration for IEEE Tabletops and Interactive Surfaces 2008 is now open! (http://www.ieeetabletop.org/)

This year's conference is to be held at the Park Hotel in Amsterdam from 1st - 3rd October 2008, and we would like to invite you to take advantage of the early bird rate and register now. The reduced fee will only be available until 22nd August 2008 and all accepted authors must register by this date.

Full registration includes: Attendance to the main Workshop, build your own multi-touch boot-camp and poster session, DVD and printed proceedings, lunch on 2 and 3 October, boat trip and evening meal on 2 October.

Attendees are entitled to discounted accommodation at the Park Hotel (http://www.parkhotel.nl/index.html). Please quote IEEE Tabletops 2008 when making your reservation. Please book ahead of time as rooms tend to fill-up quickly - there are many conferences in and around Amsterdam in October.

Further details of the workshop, location, registration fees, and how to register can be found on the official website at: http://www.ieeetabletop.org/

We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!