From:
Juliana Pereira Salles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Juliana Pereira Salles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:01:46 -0300
We invite participants of CHI'99 to participate in  the SIG: Consolidating
a New HCI Community: The Brazilian Experience

Organizers: Raquel O. Prates, Juliana P. Salles, Clarisse S. de Souza

Date: Wednesday, May 19th
Time:  11:30 - 1:00

The goal of this SIG is to share the Brazilian experience with people who
have been struggling to create their local communities. The idea is to
present the initial difficulties faced in getting people involved and
organizing ourselves, the efforts made, the successes and failures during
this process and the next steps in consolidating our community. We invite
participants to pinpoint their own problems and discuss if and how they
could adapt the Brazilian experience to their own realities.