From:
Madhu Reddy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Madhu Reddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:31:53 -0700
[Apologies for Cross-Postings]

The following is a brief update on the upcoming ACM 2002 Conference on
Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW 2002), to be held November 16-20,
at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans:

* A more detailed schedule for the conference is now available on our web
site (http://www.acm.org/cscw2002/prog.html).

* Many workshops (http://www.acm.org/cscw2002/prog-workshops.html) are still
accepting submissions up through this Friday, September 27.

* Early registration discounts are available through Wednesday, October 16
(http://www.regmaster.com/cscw2002.html).

* Hotel reservations can be made online through our web site
(http://www.acm.org/cscw2002/info.html); don't wait too long -- November is
a very popular time to visit New Orleans.

The conference will include workshops, tutorials, papers, panels,
demonstrations and posters, with plenaries by Howard Rheingold and Stewart
Brand.  More information on the conference can be found at our web site
(http://www.acm.org/cscw2002) or by contacting us at [log in to unmask]
We encourage you to visit our on-line companion site, CSCWplace
(http://www.cscwplace.org), and to join us in New Orleans for an exciting
conference!

Elizabeth Churchill & Joe McCarthy,
Conference Co-Chairs