From:
Gökçe Elif Baykal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gökçe Elif Baykal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2020 07:36:59 +0000
Dear colleagues,

In consultation with the Interaction Design and Children (IDC) SG chairs and the ACM we have decided not to hold the conference in London physically this year. Though this decision was disappointing, making the decision early allows us sufficient time to rethink how we hold the conference. In the coming weeks we will be posting new updates as we start to design the virtual edition of the conference. We will identify new ways to bring our community together virtually this year. We will make regular updates on our website as our new planning progresses.

The conference tracks continue to be open and authors will publish their work on the ACM Digital Library as initially scheduled.

Please note the following tracks are still open and we encourage your submissions:

Doctoral Consortium<https://idc.acm.org/2020/call-for-papers/doctoral-consortium/>: 30 March 2020 23:59 PST

Work in Progress<https://idc.acm.org/2020/call-for-papers/work-in-progress/>: 6 April 2020 23:59 PST

Demos and Industry Event<https://idc.acm.org/2020/demos-and-industry-event/>:  6 April 2020 23:59 PST

Participant submissions to accepted workshops<https://idc.acm.org/2020/accepted-workshops-and-courses/>: (on or before) 13 April 2020 23:59 PST

Important updates can be followed via our official conference website<https://idc.acm.org/2020>, social media channels; Interaction Design & Children<https://www.facebook.com/InteractionDesignChildrenConference/> (Facebook) and IDC2020<https://twitter.com/IDC_ACM> (Twitter).

Regards,
Natalia Kucirkova, Gökçe Elif Baykal & Seray Ibrahim
IDC'20 Communication Chairs, on behalf of Mina Vasalou & Elisa Rubegni - Conference General Chairs