Sender:
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:58:21 +0200
From:
Marco ROMANO <[log in to unmask]>
>> AVI 2020: International Conference on Advanced Visual Interfaces <<
(Please accept our apologies if you receive more than one copy of this
message)

*AVI 2020 is approaching!* Throughout more than two decades, the Conference
has attracted leading researchers of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) from
all over the world. For this edition, the AVI conference will have both
physical and *virtual locations! Accessible anywhere via internet
connection*. AVI is in cooperation with: ACM-SIGCHI, SIGCHI Italy (Chapter
conference), ACM-SIGWEB, ACM-SIGMM.

>> *September 30 - October 2, 2020*
>> *Virtual location*
>> Regina Isabella hotel Ischia Island (Naples), Italy

The virtual location has several advantages including reduced registration
price, avoiding travel and stay expenses, and safety participation.

Our program includes high quality works rigorously peer‐reviewed by the
international program committee.
Take a look at our program here:
https://sites.google.com/unisa.it/avi2020/program?authuser=0

Open the following link to view the registration details:
https://sites.google.com/unisa.it/avi2020/registration?authuser=0

On behalf of the AVI 2020 organizing committee

AVI 2020 organizing committee

AVI Conference 2020

Computer Science | Università di Salerno

September 28 - October 2, 2020
https://sites.google.com/unisa.it/avi2020
Regina Isabella hotel, Piazza Santa Restituta, 1, 80076 Lacco Ameno NA
[image: facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/AVIconference2020>
[image: twitter] <https://twitter.com/AVIconf2020>
[image: linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/aviconference2020/>
[image: instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/aviconf2020/>