Sender:
From:
"Miltiadis D. Lytras" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:28:12 -0500
------------------------
OPEN RESEARCH SOCIETY: OPEN KNOWLEDGE - OPEN LEARNING - OPEN
RESEARCH
 ------------------------
The Open Research Society (ORS) is a Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
and is not depending on any government, political party, political or
religious organization or entities representing financial interests.
 -----------------------

Dear all,

We are happy to invite you to join our worldwide initiative.
Please visit our sites and learn more:

http://www.open-knowledge-society.org

AT A GLANCE:

OUR TEN NEW INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS - 100 JOURNALS PLANNED FOR 2008-
2010:
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals.htm
 --------

OUR THREE SPONSORED WORLD SUMMITS AND FORUMS
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/summits.htm

And also:
DOWNLOAD OUR CALENDAR 2008:
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/ors2008.pdf

ORS PROJECTS Brochure [Download]:
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/ORS-PROJECTS.pdf

ORS Poster [Download]:
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/ORS-english.pdf

WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HAVE YOUR SUPPORT. A GREAT THANK YOU TO THE
1000S
PEOPLE WORLDWIDE THAT FROM THE FIRST MOMENT GAVE A HUG AND A
HAND TO OUR
EFFORT.

LETS SAY NO MORE TO:
 - Barriers to Knowledge Diffusion
 - Copyrights Dynasty of Publishers
 - Closed Eyes to Knowledge based Social Exclusion
 - Poor Exploitation of Scientific Research Outcomes
 - Poor Peer Reviewing in Academic Journals
 - Slow Publication Schedules
 - a Silent Academic Community FOR THE AGENDA FOR A BETTER WORLD

LETS TOGETHER:
 - Social & Humanistic Vision
 - Worldwide Initiatives
 - Think Tanks
 - Open Research Journals
 - Open Editions
 - Antipoverty and Sustainable Development
 - Knowledge Dissemination and Openess
 - Knowledge Networking
 - THESIS for a better world

With best Regards

Miltiadis D. Lytras
President of the OPEN RESEARCH SOCIETY, NGO