From:
Joao Magalhaes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joao Magalhaes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2020 13:53:53 +0100
=====================
ACM Multimedia 2020 Workshop on Multimodal Conversational AI
=====================
16 October 2020 - 2pm Central European Time

https://sites.google.com/view/multimodal-conversational-ai/

The ACM Multimedia Workshop on Multimodal Conversational AI aims to bring
together researchers and practitioners in the areas of multimodal
conversational AI. We invite you to participate in the workshop and to
enjoy the exciting program that we prepared for you.

=====================
Highlights:
=====================

*##### Keynote: Augmenting Machine Intelligence with Multimodal
Information, Prof. Zhou Yu, (University of California at Davies, USA) *

*### Keynote: Response Generation and Retrieval in Multimodal
Conversational AI, Prof. Verena Rieser (Heriot-Watt University, UK)*

*### Panel: Vision and Challenges in Multimodal Conversational AI*Panel
Members:
 - Alex Rudinicky, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
 - Verena Rieser, Heriot-Watt University, UK
 - Zhou Yu, University of California at Davies, USA
 - Xavier Alameda-Pineda, INRIA, France

Panel Moderator: Alex Hauptmann

### Workshop Organizers
- Alexander Hauptmann, Carnegie Mellon University, Language Technologies
Institute
- Joao Magalhaes, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
- Ricardo G. Sousa, Farfetch, Portugal
- Joao Paulo Costeira, ISR/IST, Portugal