From:
Nick Bryan-Kinns <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nick Bryan-Kinns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2018 13:07:37 +0000
Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Media and Arts Technology are now available for the September 2018 intake at the EPSRC+AHRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Media and Arts Technology, Queen Mary University of London.

http://www.mat.qmul.ac.uk

Our PhD in Media and Arts Technology is an innovative inter-disciplinary programme in the sciences and technologies that transform the creative sector, with a special focus on Sound, Music, Media and Interaction. Its mission is to produce post-graduates that have world-class skills in technical and scientific research, creativity, building and using software and hardware, and are prepared to contribute to the world’s Digital Economy.

Our four year PhD programme combines PhD research with taught modules and a five month placement usually at an industry host. We welcome applications from a range of backgrounds. What we require is some clear evidence of both technical and creative abilities.

Apply here:
http://www.mat.qmul.ac.uk/programmes/phd-programme/

Application close on the 15th June 2018 for the September 2018 start.
Last year’s stipend was £16.5k per year with all fees paid.
We are offering scholarships to applicants who are ordinarily resident in the UK (i.e. have lived and worked in the UK at least the last three years). These are our final applications for the September 2018 intake (Please note with regret, there are no remaining scholarships for international students).

Nick.

-- Dr. Nick Bryan-Kinns CEng FBCS --
-- Director, EPSRC+AHRC Media and Arts Technology CDT --
-- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science --
-- Queen Mary -- University of London -- London -- E1 4NS --