Sender:
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2019 11:41:19 +0000
From:
Rita Orji <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Colleagues

On popular request, the deadline for Persuasive 2020 full and short paper submissions has been extended until December 6th. We hope that those of you who have struggled with the first deadlines will appreciate this chance to make a submission. Please do share the call in your extended networks – we would love to see both familiar and new faces at Persuasive2020.

For latest updates on the conference, please follow https://twitter.com/Persuasive_SC

We are looking forward to seeing many of you in Aalborg, Denmark next year.

[cid:image001.png@01D5A108.397C37B0]